Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, June 29, 2015

3 Years

 photo HKE_3077edited_zpsuoj1d3xq.jpg
^Taken on June 25 at 8:15am. Three years to the minute that he was born.^
I've asked Lily these same questions every year around her birthday since she turned three years old (check out her 3 year answers and 4 year answers) and now its Reuben's turn! I can't believe my boy is 3!

1. What is your favorite color? Purple
2. What is your favorite toy? Calvin
3. What is your favorite fruit? Banana
4. What is your favorite tv show/movie? Curious George
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Banana
6. What is your favorite outfit? Cars PJs
7. What is your favorite game? Uno
8. What is your favorite snack? Chips
9. What is your favorite animal? Puppies
10. What is your favorite song? Deep and Wide
11. What is your favorite book? No No Yes Yes by Leslie Patricelli
12. Who is your best friend? Nino (Nico)
13. What is your favorite cereal? Don't know
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride my bike
15. What is your favorite drink? Water
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My blanket
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cheese rollup
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Chocolate cake
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Grow up big like Dadday!

It was supposed to be a quiet evening at home Thursday night, just the 5 of us celebrating Reuben, but a good friend of mine was in town visiting with her two boys and so we invited them over for dinner. Then my sister-in-law dropped by and ended up spending the evening with her two. Needless to say with 7 children in our small house it was anything but quiet. But I don't think my oldest two would have it any other way. It was a fitting celebration for my rambunctious and headstrong (not so) little guy. Happy birthday my Reuben. I love you.

 photo HKE_3228_zpsrja7hlqi.jpg
 photo HKE_3296_zps8yifxbha.jpg
 photo HKE_3184_zpsvwlpfo5y.jpg
 photo HKE_3354_zpsvoycbvkv.jpg
I'm not into buying character toys from TV shows or movies and this is the first (and probably will be the only one) one I've purchased. But he loves it so much as you can tell. For those who are wondering its from a South Korean animated kid's show called Robocar Poli. My kids watch it on YouTube...in English.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...