|^Taken June 27 at 10:03am. Five years to the minute that she was born.^|
1. What is your favorite color? Purple and pink
2. What is your favorite toy? Dollhouse
3. What is your favorite fruit? Cherries and strawberries. And bananas with peanut butter and a chocolate chip on top.
4. What is your favorite tv show/movie? Cat in the Hat
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Cauliflower curry
6. What is your favorite outfit? Heart bathing suit
7. What is your favorite game? Uno
8. What is your favorite snack? Banana snack
9. What is your favorite animal? Giraffe
10. What is your favorite song? Twinkle Little Star
11. What is your favorite book? Miss Rumphius by Barbara Cooney
12. Who is your best friend? Alice and Seth
13. What is your favorite cereal? The ball cereal we had at Daddys cousin's house last summer
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride my bike
15. What is your favorite drink? Pink lemonaid
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Cuddle (her blanket)
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cereal
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Shish kabobs
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A guard crosser
Oh this little girl of mine. Well not so little any more. Is five a magical age or what? It seems like she's grown up overnight, no longer needing her mama as often for comfort and security. She's now venturing out on her own, confident in herself and her ability to handle any situation. This was evident when I dropped her off Sunday morning for an all day VBS program and she didn't look back once as I left. I was counting down the minutes till it was time to pick her up and when that moment arrived she didn't want to leave! I love her sweet, helping nature and her curiosity about everything. She's a great big sister to Reuben helping him when he needs it and encouraging him in those things he's trying to learn to do himself. She adores Calvin and holds him and burps him but does not want to help change his diaper! Haha! She's opinionated, funny, intelligent, stubborn, whiny, caring, creative, adventurous, loud...and I wouldn't have her any other way.
I love you Lily.