Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, January 08, 2015

01/52

 photo HKE_8233_zpsb967d0bd.jpg

A snapshot of my children, once a week, every week, in 2015.

Lily and Reuben: I glanced out the kitchen window while doing dishes one evening and this is the site I was greeted with. Sitting under Daddy's truck with two of their most treasured possessions.

I mentioned in my last post that I really wanted to start a photography project in 2015 to hone my photo taking skills as well as help me learn how to use my new-to-me camera. Knowing me I'd probably get burned out trying to take a picture every day and give up somewhere in March if I was lucky, so doing something like a project 365 seemed daunting. A project 52 seems like less commitment while still being able to document weekly those things that are important to me, which are my children of course. Luckily they both love having their picture taken and rarely shy away from the camera. That could change any time of course.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...