Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, September 08, 2014

Taking Stock 1.

 photo DSC09200_zps2a726d26.jpg

I haven't blogged since June and while I have a lot I want to share (because man! have we been busy this summer!), I really don't feel like sitting at my computer and typing out a long post right now. Or even many smaller ones. So I thought what better way to ease back into blogging than doing one of these Taking Stock posts that I've seen around the circle of blogs that I read. Be warned, I can be quite random at times. Welcome to a peek at how my brain works.

Making: photo books online. This could will take years.
Cooking: lots of easy and delicious vegetarian nachos for dinner recently
Drinking: homemade strawberry milk kefir
Reading: Parenting by The Book by John Rosemond
Listening: to #1 Hits of the 40's on Spotify
Watching: 19 Kids and Counting
Wanting: more cupboard and counter space. Basically a bigger kitchen.
Looking: forward to a date night
Playing: with the kids outside every evening after dinner
Wasting: too much time on Facebook
Sewing: nothing at the moment although I have many projects waiting to be started/finished
Wishing: that we could get rid of the TV
Enjoying: the almost undetectable change in weather towards cooler autumn temperatures
Waiting: for an answer to prayer
Liking: being active in committees and classes at church
Wondering: if I'm ovulating at all
Loving: the new hair care product for curly hair I discovered recently
Hoping: that the kids can entertain themselves this afternoon so I can tackle the ever growing pile of laundry in my room
Marveling: at the sweetness of Reuben's kisses
Needing: new bras. I'm still wearing nursing bras every day and they're fading fast.
Smelling: the earthy scent of dirty little children fresh from their outside adventures
Wearing: jeans and a t-shirt usually
Following: too many blogs
Noticing: that its time to purchase the kids new shoes as they've outgrown the ones they have now
Knowing: that God rewards those who fervently seek and draw near to Him (Hebrews 11:6)
Thinking: about cutting my hair short again
Feeling: positive
Bookmarking: traditional homemaking blogs. I'm inspired to go back to the basics.
Opening: a bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
Giggling: at Reuben. Whenever he lays down anywhere he casually slips his hands behind his head and sighs.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...