Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, May 10, 2013

Conversations With My Daughter: The Food Edition

 photo DSC06623_zpsaa8cdb0e.jpg

February 28
Lily (drinking my iced coffee from McDonald's): Coffee's the best!

March 16
Mommy: You're kinda cute.
Lily (grinning slyly at me): No, I'm not cute. I'm adorable.

March 18
Lily: Mommy there's chocolate on my philtrum!

March 19
Mommy: Let's go to Ross and Marshall's. Ok?
Lily: Actually. Let's go to Lowes.
Mommy: You want to go to Lowes?
Lily: Yeah, Lowes is good.

March 19
Lily: I don't pee in my crotch. That's a naughty thing to do.

March 22
Lily (looking at the drink in her cup): This is exactly what I need!

March 23
Lily (with her hand on her chin in contemplation): I wonder if we should take fishy to the store with us.

April 4
Lily (asking for cereal): No! Put it in my teacup which is got a L on it for me.

April 4
Lily: Mommy I'm busy for my food (which means: I'm too busy to eat my food)

April 5
Lily: Mom? Can you get me something? (puts a hand over her face) My face hurts.

April 5
Lily (sighs dramatically as she's laying on the couch): I'm exhausted.

April 10
Mommy: Its time to get up now. You took a long nap. Almost 2 hours. Do you want me to carry you and put you on the couch?
Lily (sleepily): No.
Mommy: You like taking a nap don't you?
Lily (nodding): I want to lay here and relax. Just leave me alone for a little while.

April 11
Lily (hearing Reuben crying from his crib): Mom! Go rescue my brother!

April 15
Mommy: Where do you want to go eat?
Lily: At the restaurant.
Mommy: Which restaurant?
Lily: The pink one.
Mommy: I don't know the pink one. Where is it?
Lily: On the left.

April 19
Lily: My toe hurts.
Mommy: I'll kiss it better.
*kiss*
Mommy: Does that feel better now?
Lily: No.
Mommy: What do you want me to do about it?
Lily: You need to sew it back on.

April 19
Lily (sneezes): (quietly to herself) Bless you.

April 19
Lily (as she runs to get in the shower because she's covered in dirt from playing outside): I'm disgusting!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...