Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

The Pinterest Challenge - Round One

Photobucket

What is a Pinterest Challenge you ask? Well its something two bloggers came up with as a way of actually taking those awesome ideas you pin (which just sit there looking pretty) and turning them into a reality. Katie Bower over at Bower Power and Sherry Petersik of Young House Love are the bloggers and they've challenged their readers to use their creative geniuses to implement an idea they've pinned whether it be a delicious looking recipe, a creative sewing project or even an outdoor gardening venture. It can be anything!

While I don't claim to have any creative genius what-so-ever, I'm joining in on the challenge and will be linking up with them next Tuesday when I reveal what I've made. And just what am I going to make? Well I guess you'll just have to wait and see won't you? Although to tell you the truth, at this point, I have no idea. All of my pins look way too interesting and I can't wait to try my hand at them!

Now there are some guidelines if you want to join in.

1. You need to link to the inspiration for your project...not just to your pin...but also the original source. That way credit is given where credit is due.

2. If you want to blog about your own Pinterest project it would be very kind to include the banner (as I have up top) and link back to Bower Power and Young House Love as a nod to their being the creators of this challenge.

3. Just keep in mind that this isn't sponsored by Pinterest in any way. Just two bloggers with a great idea to get us off our pinning butts and into the kitchen, sewing room or outdoors, whatever your Pinterest Challenge may be!

Have fun!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...