Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Conversations With My Daughter: Squeaky Mouse

Photobucket

I've decided to start a series on my blog entitled Conversations With My Daughter, which will be just that...bits of discussions we've had, her observations of the world around her and the unique sayings that make up just part of the charming little girl that she is.

Like the rest of my blog its a way for me to document something special in my life...before its lost in the cluttered details and distractions of everyday living.

This first episode took place Sunday night and went something like this:

Place: Lily's bedroom
Time: About an hour a half past her bedtime

Lily (softly yelling from her crib): Mommy! Need you!
Me (opening her door and going over to her standing in her crib): Yes, Lily. What do you need?
Lily (finger to ear): Hear a mouse.
Me: A mouse?...Oh...That's just the ceiling fan. It squeaks.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...