Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, May 28, 2012

Summer Weekends

I realize its not technically summer yet, but we live in Florida where the weather rules don't apply anyway. In my mind, summer starts when it gets too hot to leave your doors and windows open all day long and that happened almost a month ago.

So...welcome summer!

We spent Saturday afternoon and evening at our friends' house on the lake. It was a very nice, relaxing day. Except for me stressing out about Lily getting too close to the edge of the dock and falling into the water. I swear, I'm not one of those overprotective/helicopter moms...except when it comes to water. So we found a life vest and put it on her which lasted maybe 5 minutes before she started saying "take it off."

Andrew's two brothers and their wives were there too and Lily was very happy to see her baby cousin Seth.

Later that night Andrew, Lily and I went to Home Depot to purchase a much needed new toilet seat, Dairy Queen for a late night snack and then Walmart to pick out a Redbox movie using my free code I received for my birthday.

Because we're cool like that. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...