Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Classical Music...An Introduction

Lily and I have been watching this over and over all day long. Its no secret that Pachelbel's Canon, any version of it, is one of my favorite pieces of classical music. No, I take that back. Its one of my favorite pieces of music...period. One of Andrew's uncles even played it on the violin at our wedding.

I was surprised when I started watching the video the first time that Lily climbed into my lap and sat through the entire thing with me. She bopped her head to the music and then declared "I like it" at the end. Well good for you little one. I'm glad you share my love of classical music. That makes me happy.

Plus, any way I can increase your repertoire of music beyond "The Wheels on the Bus" and "B-I-N-G-O," I'm all for it. :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...