Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, April 30, 2012

Three Sisters' Birthdays

Happy Birthday to Numbers 4, 5 and 8!!!

Aka: Maggie, Clara and Lydia.

No, they weren't all born on the same day but its close enough. Clara was born on April 28th and just celebrated her 24th birthday, Maggie arrived in the world April 29th and just turned 26 and Lydia's birthday is April 30th and she turns 19 today.

Needless to say, the last 3 days in April growing up, were always a crazy celebration of cake, presents and loud, obnoxious family members.

Actually, come to think of it, every day was like that...minus the cake and presents. ;)

I miss these girls so much and hope you each had a wonderful day! I miss the craziness of birthday get-togethers and I wish with all my heart I could be there to help celebrate with y'all.

Photobucket
Clara and Maggie
Photobucket
Lydia

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...