Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Getting To Know Me

My friend Melissa posted this over on her blog and so I thought I would join in on the fun and give you a little "about me" info. Ya know, in case you were wondering. Besides, who doesn't like talking about them-self..themselves? Ahhh! The grammar Nazi in me is ashamed. Seriously, which one is it???

Photobucket

A. Age: 31 next month

B. Bed size: Queen. And its the perfect size.

C. Chore that you hate: Dishes. Hands down.

D. Dogs: We have one. Toby our Scottish Terrier. Frankly, I'm sick of him. I'm trying to be more tolerant but he doesn't make it easy when he's always underfoot, begging for food and just generally in the way. It certainly doesn't help that our house is very small and we don't have a fenced in yard.

E. Essential start to your day: Not to be gross or anything but, going to the bathroom. Hey! I'm pregnant. The girl can't help it. ;)

F. Favourite color: It changes. Right now I'm a little obsessed with turquoise.

G. Gold or Silver: Usually silver.

H. Height: 5'6"

I. Instruments you play: None. I took piano lessons when I was young which lasted maybe a month or two. I didn't want to practice and would rather play outside. I wish I had kept up with it though.

J. Job title: Homemaker/Mommy

K. Kids: 2. An almost 2 year old little girl and a little boy due in July.

L. Live: Central Florida. The land of perpetual flatness and sun.

M. Mother's name: Casey

N. Nicknames: I've been called Hannah Banana since the day I was born. The hubby just calls me Hannah, or Kate (my middle name) when he can't get my attention.

O. Overnight hospital stays: 3. Once when I was almost 18 and had my appendix out and ended up staying in the hospital with a high fever for 6 days. Another time a few years ago when I was having heart palpitations and I stayed overnight to be monitored by EKG. The last time was almost 2 years ago when I gave birth in the hospital.

P. Pet peeve: When people take out the trash and don't replace the bag.

Q. Quote from a movie: Anything said by Cary Grant.

R. Right or left handed: Right.

S. Siblings: 8 sisters and 2 brothers.

T. Time you wake up: Whenever Lily wakes up which is usually between 7-7:30.

U. Underwear: Right now, whatever's comfortable and stays in place. The prerogative of a pregnant woman. :)

V. Vegetable you hate: Beets.

W. What makes you run late: Procrastinating.

X. X-Rays you've had: A few chest x-rays in the past couple of years to check out my heart, one of my foot when I broke it back in 2003 and countless dental ones because I have such bad teeth (it must be the British in me).

Y. Yummy food that you make: A recent hit in our family is breakfast food. Namely gluten-free waffles and all the fixings.

Z. Zoo animal: I don't have a favorite. Although seeing the white tiger at the zoo last year was pretty neat.

If you feel so inclined leave your own answers in the comments section. Can't wait to read all about you!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...