Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Photo-a-Day Challenge: Days 4 - 6

Click here for a recap of the Photo-a-day how-to.

This weekend was very busy so I wasn't able to get on the computer and post each day's photo. So here is 3 days worth.

Day 4: a stranger

Tonight we ran into a friend at Walmart who was out to dinner with his family (in-house Subway!) including a brother from out of town that we'd never met. Hello stranger! (I got in on this one, so technically I didn't take the picture)

Photobucket

Day 5: 10am

I forgot about taking a picture today until this afternoon. Of course it would be the one day with a time reference. Oh well.

So what does 10 am look like to me? Well, today Andrew and I actually slept in till almost 10. Well, not slept so much as dozed off and on from 7 on. Lily gets up around 7 am give or take a few minutes no matter what time she goes to bed. Believe me, I've tried to get her to sleep in. No dice. So some mornings, in order to make it through the day, I've got to get a few extra winks in. She usually reads her books, plays with toys or watches Curious George on Netflix. After a bit of rest I'm ready to get up and start the day.

Photobucket

Day 6: Dinner

I had book club tonight at a friend's house and tonight's theme was "Tea Party." We're reading 84 Charing Cross Road this month and tonight we watched the movie staring Anne Bancroft and Anthony Hopkins. Each member brought a dish to share and their favorite tea. I brought fruit salad and raspberry leaf tea.

Photobucket

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...